ExactRail HO Scale: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar - Union Pacific
Bring the diversity of the prototype to your layout, innovate with ExactRail's P-S 60' 7315 Waffle Boxcar!
In 1974 and with production lot #9749, Pullman-Standard's Bessemer, Alabama plant began the manufacture the 7315 cubic capacity “waffle” boxcar for the Norfolk and Western Railway. Production continued with additional deliveries to the Santa Fe, Milwaukee Road, Union Pacific and Detroit, Toledo and Ironton.
About the Union Pacific (UP) #960872 1985 re-paint scheme:
This is an accurate replica of a signature paint scheme. For “As Delivered” cars, Union Pacific adopted an unusual lettering arrangement for Union Pacific boxcars, and this repaint version was a simplified version of that paint scheme with accurate letter styles.
- Extraordinarily accurate artwork!
- Designed, engineered and tooled in the United States!
- ExactRail's exclusive 100-ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Kadee® #58 couplers
- Finely crafted steel nailable floor
- Wire grab irons
- ExactRail's separately applied door tracks and door bars!
- Narrow-style draft box, featuring: shank wedges, striker casting and full nut and bolt detail
- CNC-machined 36" metal wheel sets
- Razor sharp printing!
Scale: HO Scale
Product Line: Platinum Series
Product Type: P-S 7315 Waffle Boxcar
Coupler Type: Kadee #58
Truck Type: ExactRail ASF 100 Ton Ride Control Trucks
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36" wheels